1.1 INTEGRA produces great games that offer fun, bitty entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy. We at INTEGRA respect your privacy. In this document we refer to INTEGRA GAMES LTD as “INTEGRA” “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer to you as “you” and “your”.
2.1 Our company is called INTEGRA GAMES LTD. We are registered in Belize, with registered number 154337. Our registered office is New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize city.
Information we compile about you, and how we collect it
3.1 The following data about you may be compiled and processed:
4.2 Using cookies and other technologies allows:
5.1 When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, the Windows Store, via Amazon Kindle or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
How your Personal Information will be used?
6.1 You agree that we may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
7.1 We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
How to contact us
8.1 To find out more about the usage of your Personal Information or if you will have complaints about our service, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Hope you will be satisfied with our services.
1. About these terms
1.2 You agree that you are at least 13 years old. Your legal guardian has to review and agree to these terms and allow for you to access and use our Services if you are between 13 years and 18 years .
1.3 These terms can be accessed at [http://integra-games.com/#terms]. We can change these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 13. Your continued usage of our Services shall confirm that you accept the updated terms.
2. About accessing and using our Services 2.1 All game related information (game rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines) in the Game for each of the Games. All these regulations, rules and guidelines are part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you access and/or play. 2.2 Any individual items that can be purchased via our Website or our Game shall be charged as stated on our Website or Game at the time you place the order, except in the case of obvious error. There might be additional charges issued by your bank. We accept no liability in relation to the same because we have no control over this. Only paymens via our processing partners by credit card, debit card, and Paypal only are accepted. You should ensure you are in agreement with terms and conditions of our payment processing partners. Your purchase will not be fulfilled if your transaction with our payment processing partners fails. When a successful payment transaction is completed your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible. 2.3 You bear responsibility for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may happen during use of our Services. Your mobile operator or internet service provider should be contacted by you if you are uncertain about these charges before you play. 2.4 We have the right to remove or modify any of our Games or any other part of our Services (in part of fully) from time to time without liability:
3. Accounts 3.1 You agree to take all necessary steps to protect your log in details and keep them secret. In these terms, references to “log in details” or “account” include your log in details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Services to interact with. 3.2 If you share your login details or account with someone else or fail to keep them secret (intentionally or unintentionally), you bear full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully reimburse any losses or harm that may result. 3.3 We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your account and using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise. 3.4 We reserve the right to remove your account if it was inactive for 180 or more days. In such event any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods (as defined below) associated with that account will not be accessable and no refund will be offered to you. 3.5 You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
4. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money 4.1 Our Games may include items or services for use with our Games (“Virtual Goods”) or virtual currencies such as coins, gold coins and points (“Virtual Money”). Virtual Money can be bought from us for real money if you are at least 18 years old or older. You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only be able to obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party. 4.2 Virtual Goods or Virtual Money are not owned by you, instead a limited personal revocable licence is purchased to use them – any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value. 4.3 You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made. 4.4 We reserve the right to change or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods without any liability to you. 4.5 Without limiting paragraph 3.5, we may suspend or terminate your account and not refund any Virtual Money and Virtual Goods that you will lose.
5. User conduct and content 5.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from and if any applicable laws restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or stop accessing and/or using our Services. 5.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or accessing our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times. 5.3 Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user (“Content”). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services. 5.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
6. Playing our Games with other users 6.1 Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users, allow you to search for your friends (for example, by email address) in order to find them to play against or play socially with. 6.2 By accessing and/or playing those of our Games which allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially, you agree to your display name, scores, and other related details being displayed to other users.
7. Your breach of these terms 7.1 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services (including by deleting your account) if we believe that you are breaking these terms. 7.2 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
8. Disclaimer and release 8.1 For any losses or harm (other than those mentioned in paragraph 8.1), in any period of twelve months, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the amount that you have paid to us in the 100 day period ending on the date of your claim. Losses and harm are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions. 8.2 We are not responsible for:
9. Intellectual property 9.1 You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us. 9.2 Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant personal, revocable limited licence to access and use our Services (but not the related object and source code) for your own personal private use. You agree not to use our Services for anything else. 9.3 You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services. 9.4 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 9.3, you must not make available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise. 9.5 By submitting Content via our Services you:
12. Transferring these terms 12.2 We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
13. Changes to these terms 13.1 You can find these terms at any time by visiting https://integra-games.com/#!/termsAndConditions. We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Services.
14. Severability 14.1 If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
15. Waivers of our rights 15.1 Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
16. Complaints and dispute resolution 16.1 Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
17. Questions about these terms 17.1 If you have any questions about these terms or our Games you may contact us by email at support@integra-games.